This berry delicious dessert will delight your guest’s sweet tooth, but please you even more with this almost effortless recipe.
|1/2 tsp||ground cinnamon (optional)|
|3 tbsps||strawberry jam|
|2 tbsps||caster sugar|
1. Line the base of a round spring tin with a circle of grease-proof paper.
2. Place the digestive biscuits in a small sealed
bag and crush until fine granules.
3. Pour into a bowl, and mix this with the cinnamon and
butter until fully coated.
4. Press the biscuit mix firmly down into the tin
and refrigerate while you make the filling.
5. Whip the cream until soft peaks, then fold this into
the soft cheese along with the sugar and jam until well combined.
6. Cover the creamy mixture over the biscuit base and
refrigerate for at least four hours.
7. Carefully remove from the tin and decorate how
you like with fresh strawberries.
Mix it up with any jam and topping of your choice!