This summer we will once again be running our Social Enterprise Internship programme remotely! The internship will run for 2 weeks, from Monday 5th July to Friday 16th July 2021.
This voluntary remote working opportunity will enable you to:
- Enhance your CV
- Develop your understanding of the social enterprise sector
- Gain valuable work experience as we scale up our community cookery school to fight food poverty nationwide!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the marketing team with social media content development and PR tasks
- Creating content for our website and Cooking & Nutrition Portal
- Organising social enterprise events
- Assisting with the development of the bestselling Secret Dishes From Around the World series and accompanying podcast Share Your Secrets
- Researching and implementing fundraising initiatives
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] and also tell us in 300 words or less what you can bring to our team. Please use ‘Social Enterprise Internship 2021 Application’ as the email subject. If you are shortlisted we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview w/c 26th April.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates as BAME and disabled people are currently under-represented in the social enterprise sector. We also welcome applications from LGB, Trans and non-binary candidates.
Applications close on 31st March at 5pm. All applicants must be 18 or over. If successful, you’ll join our team Monday 5th July – Friday 16th July 2021.
Finally, please note that we can only make a limited number of offers to candidates as demand for places is incredibly high – don’t rush your application! We strongly encourage you to research our social enterprise via our community cookery school website, podcast and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) so that in your application you link your skill set to our mission, how we are planning to grow and how you can help…good luck!