After the success of last year’s remote internship, this summer we will once again be running our Social Enterprise Internship programme remotely! The internship will run for 2 weeks, from Monday 5th July to Friday 16th July 2021.
This voluntary remote working opportunity will enable you to:
- Enhance your CV
- Develop your understanding of the social enterprise sector
- Gain valuable work experience
Your main tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Assisting the marketing team with social media content development and PR tasks
- Creating content for Bounceback Food’s websites including the blog and Cooking & Nutrition Portal
- Assisting the organisation of social enterprise’s events
- Developing recipes for Cooking & Nutrition Portal
- Assisting with publishing tasks for new fundraising recipe book
- Researching and implementing fundraising initiatives
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] and also tell us in 300 words or less what you can bring to our team. Please use ‘Social Enterprise Internship 2021 Application’ as the email subject. If you are shortlisted we’ll conduct a Zoom interview with you w/c 26th April.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates as BAME and disabled people are currently under-represented in the social enterprise sector. We also welcome applications from LGB, Trans and non-binary candidates.
Applications close on 31st March at 5pm. All applicants must be 18 or over. If successful, you’ll join our team Monday 5th July – Friday 16th July 2021.