Make a difference in 2022 by volunteering to join our fight against food poverty!
We’re currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic volunteers to join Bounceback Food teams across the UK. If you’re interested, you can apply by filling in this short form.
As part of a Bounceback Food team, you will be working closely with food banks and other community groups to support people experiencing food insecurity. You will also get the chance to be involved with a wide variety of activities:
- Supporting the network of foodbanks and community food groups in your area
- Running foodbank drives at market/community events
- Providing partner charities and foodbank beneficiaries with access to our support services (e.g. access to our Cooking & Nutrition Portal and free places on cookery workshops)
- Supporting the delivery of cookery workshops and learning programmes
- Coordinating community meal drives in your local area
- Using your career specialism or personal interests (marketing, video editing, SEO etc.) to help our mission
All new volunteers will attend an induction session and receive ongoing support from our community cookery school team.
How to Get Involved
We particularly welcome volunteers from the following locations, where we have already established connections with local charities and organisations:
Don’t see your location here? We also welcome applications for remote volunteers. Or if you’d like to help set up a Bounceback Food team in your area, feel free to contact us at [email protected]!
Whatever your schedule and unique skill-set, there are a variety of flexible volunteering positions available. The only requirements are that you are over 18 years old and that you feel strongly about helping people and eliminating food poverty in your community.
If you’d like to learn more and apply, we’d love to hear from you! You can find the application form here, or head over to our volunteering page for more information. Once your form has been submitted, a member of our team will soon be in touch.