Full Terms and Conditions – February Giveaway
February ‘Cooking Kit’ Giveaway
1. The promoter is Bounceback Food CIC, company no. 09292218.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bounceback Food CIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. To enter this competition, the entrant will need to follow the instructions on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (Like the post, follow our account and tag a friend and sharing a post to story)
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/bouncebackfood, www.instagram.com/bouncebackfood or www.twitter.com/bouncebackfood.
6. Entries valid on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
7. The closing date for entries will be 28th February at 23:59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter via Facebook: Like our Facebook page and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section of the post.
To enter via Instagram*: Follow our Instagram account, like the post and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section of the post. *Share crowdfund page to your story for an extra entry.
To enter via Twitter: Follow our Twitter account, retweet, like the post and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if there is an event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the Bounceback Food Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: cooking kit bundle (3 cookbooks, 1 apron, 1 chopping board, 1 tote bag). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Names of the entrants or their social media handle will be entered into a spreadsheet and one winner will be randomly generated via winning.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name being listed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as the winner.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected].
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The winner must redeem their bundle by messaging the Bounceback team with their postal information.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bounceback Food CIC and not to any other party.
GOOD LUCK 🙂