This summer we invited families across the UK to take part in our Summer Holiday Cookalong Club!
We cooked live from our Community Kitchen in Manchester! Participants learnt how to cook four tasty recipe’s each day via Zoom.
Each cookalong workshop created a meal for 4 people. We are now sharing these recipes and the shopping list so more families can give it a go!
If this is something your family would like to join we are hosting another in August with a back to school theme. You can get a free ticket and find out more information here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/summer-holiday-cookalong-club-tickets-636203520857?aff=oddtdtcreator
Ingredients (4 meals, each 4 portions)
To cover all 4 recipes you will need the following ingredients:
- 500g rice (white or brown)
- 8 Tortilla wraps (white or wholemeal)
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 600g Sweetcorn (tinned or frozen)
- 2 small broccoli
- 18g jar dried basil (Fresh is OK to use too)
- 200g tube tomato puree
- 800g Chicken mince (Quorn, Beef or Pork mince is fine to use too)
- 400g cheddar cheese (Block or grated is fine)
- 6 medium eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 500ml bottle cooking oil (vegetable, olive or sunflower)