To enter our giveaway (worth over £100!) just head over to our Facebook page, give it a like and tag your friends in the Summer Giveaway post! You can also enter via our Twitter (www.twitter.com/BouncebackFood) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/bouncebackfood) social media accounts as well to increase your chances of winning!
The competition closes on Friday 30th August and the winner will be announced on Monday 2nd September. The terms and conditions are listed below.
Full terms and conditions – Summer Giveaway
- The promoter is Bounceback Food CIC, company no. 09292218.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bounceback Food CIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are viawww.facebook.com/bouncebackfood, www.instagram.com/bouncebackfood or www.twitter.com/bouncebackfood.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, per social media platform i.e. an individual could enter on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram if they so wish. Multiple entries from the same person via the same platform will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entries will be 30th August After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted via any of our social media accounts. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter via Facebook: Like our Facebook page and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section of the post.
To enter via Instagram: Follow our Instagram account and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section of the post.
To enter via Twitter: Follow our Twitter account, like and retweet the post and tag at least 1 friend in the comments section.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if there is an event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the Bounceback Food Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 2 x free tickets to any of our 2019 cookery courses listed on our Eventbrite page: www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/bounceback-food-cic-14778427886. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Names of the entrants or their social media handle will be written on pieces of paper, folded up and put in a bag. Someone independent of Bounceback Food CIC will then randomly select a winner.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter and Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name being listed on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as the winner.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The winner must let us know which course they intend to use their 2 free tickets for by September 8th. They can only select a cookery course listed on our Eventbrite page which has 2 or more tickets left to purchase in 2019 i.e. they can’t request to attend a sold out course. If the winner intends to give a ticket to someone aged 12 or under, they must be accompanied by an adult.
22. The winner will need to confirm the dietary requirements/allergy information of those who will be attending the cookery course at least 1 week prior to the event starting.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bounceback Food CIC and not to any other party.